Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Type: Outboard
- Length:16' 8"
- Length w/swim platform: 17' 6"
- Beam: 97"
- Bottom width: 82"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Fuel capacity: 25.5 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1000 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1750 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25.5"
- Transom height: 20.88"
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 12 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 1516 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2844 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 23' 9"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 20' 1"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Ski tow pylon receptacle to accept optional pylon
- Bow & Stern Eyes
- 2 battery trays
- 6 cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® HOOK-4x color fishfinder w/CHIRP sonar, DownScan Imaging™ & transducer
- Soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced composite consoles w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Passenger console w/storage compartment, drink holder & small items tray
- Port weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom Motor-Mounting Plate For Increased Strength & Durability
- Welded-In Longitudinal Stringer System For Full-Length Support Of The Running Surface
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box/cooler w/raised lip for drier storage
- Diamond Coat™ Metallic TRACKER® Black or Metallic TRACKER® White gunnels & hull sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) Bilge Pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet & motor tilt switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- 100% composite seating
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- 1 movable driver/fishing seat w/sliding base adjustment plus 2 movable fishing seats, all w/360°-swivel & lock, folding w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- Center bow lockable rod box w/designated organizer for 6'–8' (1.8–2.4 m) spinning & baitcast rods
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 8' (2.4 m)
- In-floor center gear storage compartment
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® Accessory-Mounting Channel In Gunnels
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Rod hold-down straps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Bow 19-gal. (72 L) aerated livewell timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Aft 29-gal. (110 L), 50" (1.3 m) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Dual 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/14" (35.6 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube Hubs For Quick & Complete Hub Lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- Outboard Motor Support To Reduce Hull & Transom Stress While Towing
- Heavy-Duty Upright Load Guides For Easy, Centered Loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Safety Cables
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength