Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY
- Model: 150 L4
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 150hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Year: 2017
2680 N INTERSTATE DR
NORMAN, Oklahoma, US, 73072
- Length:19' 5"
- Beam: 93'
- Bottom width: 75'
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 26 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 700 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1500 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24'
- Transom height: 22'
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 15'
- Approx. weight: 1675 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3236 lbs.
- Package width: 8' 3"
- Storage length: 21' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Removable tournament-style ski pylon
- Port & starboard swim platforms w/integrated boarding ladder
- 10 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 pull-up cleats
- Cockpit grab handles
- Fire extinguisher
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-5x fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display, surface temperature & down imaging
- Tilt hydraulic steering
- Radiused walk-thru, tempered-glass windshield
- Custom-molded consoles
- Port console w/storage tray & insulated cooler
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/USB & MP3 ports
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation gauges
- Water-resistant switch panels
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 16-oz. marine-grade cut-pile carpet w/edging
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- Port & starboard cockpit courtesy lighting
- Interstate® starting battery
- Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery
- Heavy-duty 6-gauge trolling motor harness
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch gauge plugin connectors
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Main & trolling motor harness circuit breaker protection
- NASCAR®-inspired helm (swivel & sliding) & passenger (swivel) bucket seats
- Aft bench seating w/2 convertible, removable fishing seats
- 3 bow storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow bolsters
- Forward in-floor rod locker w/organizer
- Midship in-floor wakeboard/ski storage
- 2 aft storage compartments w/drop-in boxes
- Full-width, lockable rod/ski storage in aft deck
- Lockable compression latches
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 44-qt. (41.6 L) insulated cooler below aft seat
- 16-gal. (61 L) aerated, recirculated aft rotomolded livewell w/rounded corners, pump-out & timer
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) recirculator/pump-out pump
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, single-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- 14" (35.6 cm) chrome wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire optional)
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible lights
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor w/Universal Sonar transducer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.