Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury Marine
- Model: 60 ELPT FourStroke
- Engine Power: 60hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Aluminum
- Year: 2016
2680 N INTERSTATE DR
NORMAN, Oklahoma, US, 73072
- Length:20' 0"
- Deck length: 17' 8"
- Deck width: 98'
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 Gallons
- Pontoon log length: 18' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24'
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 Marine Alloy
- Max. person capacity: 8 Persons
- Max. person weight: 1200 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1775 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 24'
- Approx. weight: 1420 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2932 Lbs.
- Package height: 8' 0"
- Package width: 8' 2"
- Towing length: 26' 10"
- Storage length: 25' 10"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+Life™ Warranty: 10-year bow-to-stern warranty + limited lifetime structural & deck warranty + transferable to a second owner
- NMMA Certified
- Color-keyed 7' (2.13 m) polyester Bimini top w/protective boot, easy-adjusting straps & trailering-position arms
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- NEW adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & brightly finished heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted windscreen
- Vertical rod holders
- Below-console storage space w/curtain
- Small items tray & drink holders
- Forward-console seat w/molded-in grab handles & below-cushion livewell w/shutoff valve
- Illuminated tachometer & fuel gauge
- Side-mounted controls w/trim
- Rocker switches
Construction & Exterior
- 24" (61 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Black or Red fence color
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/3 removable folding fishing chairs
- Fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage compartments
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel
- Bow-rail-mounted rod, drink & tool holders
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- NEW rotomolded underseat storage w/integral drainage channels to help keep contents dry
- Rear boarding platform/aft entry w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean vinyl flooring throughout
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- 9-gal. (34.1 L) forward-console aerated livewell w/padded cushion
- Aft rotomolded compartment w/aerated 8-gal. (30.3 L) livewell w/shutoff valve, drink holder, rod holder & composite lid w/ruler
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.