Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 60ELPT 4S
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 60hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Aluminum
- Year: 2015
- Engine Hours: 29
2680 N INTERSTATE DR
NORMAN, Oklahoma, US, 73072
- Length: 17' 7''
- Bottom width: 60"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Package width: 7' 5''
- Fuel capacity: 21.5 Gallons
- Deadrise: 10 Degrees
- Beam: 89"
- Approx. weight: 1049 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2232 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 18.5"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 22.25"
- Max. weight capacity: 1090 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 560 Lbs.
- Towing length: 22' 3''
- Storage length: 19' 1''
- Package height: 5' 4''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Non-skid bow mat
- Engine-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- NEW sport steering wheel
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded all-aluminum transom
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) extruded 1-piece gunnel w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage in starboard bow compartment & port rod box
- Dual-color paint scheme: Metallic TRACKER® Blue or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- 16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- Driver & passenger seats w/molded dry storage boxes below
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
- 2 fold-down fishing seats w/composite frames
- Lockable port bow rod box for rods to 7' (2.13 m), plus large starboard & center storage boxes for gear
- Lower bow deck w/3 fishing seat bases
- Bow port & starboard small-item/tackle trays w/drink holders
- 2 cockpit floor-level fishing seat bases
- Large elevated aft deck fishing position
- 2 aft drop-in molded storage boxes
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) & aft 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated gray livewells w/timers & removable bait buckets
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Revolution™ variable-deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Retractable safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.